1. — Now, where is my purse?
—_________! We’ll be late for the picnic.（语义）
A. Take your time B. Don’t worry C. Take it easy D. Come on
2. — You couldn’t have chosen any gift better for me.
A. I’m glad you like it so much B. That’s all right
C. Oh, don’t you like it? D. Sorry, I’ll choose a better one next time
3. — Micky!
—Come and help me move the table out.（语义）
A. What B. Right C. Yes D. Pardon
4. — Do you mind if I turned the TV down?
A. Yes, I don’t mind B. No, go right ahead
C. Yes, please turn it down D. Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it soon
5. — She didn’t come to school yesterday, did she?
—__________, though she was not feeling very well.（反意疑问句及语义）
A. No, she didn’t B. Yes, she didn’t
C. No, she did D. Yes, she did
6. Suzhou is ______ most beautiful tourist city and I believe I’ll come for _____ second time.（冠词）
A. the; a B. a; a C. the; the D. a; the
7. — Have you heard today’s weather forecast?
—Yes. Better weather is ______. We can expect an outing.语义
A. in the way B. by the way C. on the way D. in this way
8. — Can I tell my best friend about it?
—No, I don’t want anyone else to know it. You _______ keep it to yourself.（情态动词）
A. must B. need C. can D. may
9. Is this school __________ you visited last month?（定语从句）
A. where B. the one where C. that D. the one
10. When I handed the report to Peter, he said that David was the right person ________.（非谓语动词）
A. to send it to B. to send C. to be sent D. for sending
11. — I wonder if she _____ to the ball.
— She is sure to come if she ____ time tonight.（时态在从句中的使用）
A. comes; has B. will come; will have C. comes; will have D. will come; has
12. Oxford, as we know, ________ is one of the best universities in the world.（代词）
A. that B. / C. it D. this
13. Studying abroad is quite different from life in China. It took me nearly half a year to ____ the language problem and culture shock.（语义）
A. turn over B. look over C. get over D. go over
14. — What’s the best way of losing weight?
A. Why not playing games? B. Why don’t you play games?
C. I advise you to playing games? D. You’d better to play games?
15. Yesterday we had a lecture given by a _________ teacher.（复合词）
A. well-mannered young school B. young well-mannered school
C. well-mannered school young D. school well-mannered young
16. They asked me to have a drink with them. I said that it was at least ten years since I _______ a good drink.（时态）
A. had enjoyed B. was enjoying C. have enjoyed D. have been enjoying
17. — Thank you for the great trouble you have taken _____ me with my English?
—Think nothing of it!（固定搭配）
A. with helping B. to help C. in helping D. helping
18. Unluckily, he was soon told ______ he discovered was unimportant to them.（从句）
A. what why B. that why C. what that D. why what
19. — How can I wake up so early?
— Set the alarm clock, _________ you will make it.
A. But B. or C. and D. so
20. When I dropped in, Dr Smith _____, so we only had time for a few words.（时态）
A. just left B. was just leaving C. has just left D. had just left