1. — Thanks a lot for helping me.
A. You are welcome B. It doesn’t matter C. No, thank you D. It’s kind of you
2. — What’s the date today?
A. It’s June 17th B. It’s Saturday C. It’s twenty to three D. It’s fine
3. — I have got a bad cold. I feel terrible.
A. All right. B. Is that so? C. Sorry to hear that. D. I’m afraid so.
4. — I’m going to Dalian to spend the holiday tomorrow.
A. Congratulations B. That’s true C. Have a good time D. That’s nothing
5. — Shall we play football this afternoon?
A. Yes, that’s right. B. OK. I’ll be free then.
C. What’s the matter? D. Of course, you may.
6. Could you tell me _____ answer to this problem? I can’t work it out myself.（冠词）
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
7. I often go shopping with my mother _____ Sunday mornings.（介词）
A. in B. at C. for D. on
8. This is a _____ car. _____ is over there. （属格及物主代词）
A. visitor’s; My B. visitor’s; Mine C. visitor; Mine D. visitors’; My
9. He _____ less time reading stories about film stars than before.（动词）
A. takes B. spends C. costs D. pays
10. —How do you know that she likes singing?（非谓语动词）
— I often hear her _____ after class.
A. to sing B. sang C. sing D. sings
11. I can’t buy the dress because I have just _____ money. （语义及不定代词）
A. little B. a little C. few D. a few
12. — How often do you go back to your hometown?
A. Since three weeks ago
B. For three weeks
C. In three weeks
D. Every three weeks
13. —Must I park my car behind the building? （情态动词）
— No, you _____. You _____ park it here.
A. mustn’t; may B. may not; must C. don’t have to; may D. shouldn’t; must
14. I won’t leave my office until my work _____.（时态与语态）
A. finish B. will finish C. are finished D. is finished
15. — Could you tell me _____?
—Yes. To take back my dictionary. （从句与语义）
A. why did you come here B. when do you come here
C. why you came here D. when you come here
16. _____ of them knows French, so I have to ask a third person for help.（不定代词与语义）
A. Neither B. Either C. Both D. None
17. — I want to return the book to Jack, but I can’t find him.
—He _____ the library. You can find him there.（时态）
A. has been to B. has gone to C. has left D. went to
18. — He is often late for school, isn’t he?
—_____. He always goes to school earlier than others.（反意疑问句）
A. Yes, he is B. No, he isn’t C. Yes, of course D. No, sometimes
19. — _____ you have bought me!
—I got them at the market. （感叹句）
A. What a big fish B. How a big fish C. What big fish D. How big fish
20. When you are sleeping, you had better _____ all your windows closed. （固定用法）
A. don’t keep B. not keep C. not to keep D. not keeping
21. The food on the plate smells _____. You can’t eat it.（系动词与形容词）
A. delicious B. badly C. well D. bad
22. — Jimmy, your books are everywhere on your desk.
—Oh, sorry. I’ll _____ right now. （语义）
A. put them away B. put them up C. put them on D. put them down
23. Just _____ here and don’t go around, or your parents can’t find you.（祁使句）
A. to stay B. stayed C. stay D. staying
24. This pair of shoes is too expensive. Can you _____ me the pair over there, madam?（语义）
A. make B. send C. show D. take
25. Hurry up, Jack. We have to get to the station before 11:45 _____ we can catch the 12:00 train. （语义）
A. since B. after C. as soon as D. so that