21. Millie has _____ e-dog and its name is Hobo.（冠词）
A. a B. an C. the D.不填
22. —— Is this your bicycle, David?（物主代词）
—— No, it’s not _____. It’s Helen’s.
A. his B. yours C. mine D. hers
23. The dress fits me well, _____ I don’t want to buy it because it’s too expensive.（连词）
A. so B. and C. or D. but
24. —— I hate vegetables. I _____ eat them.（语义）
—— But they’re good for your health! You should often eat them.
A. seldom B. often C. usually D. always
25. After class, I like playing computer games and chatting my friends _____ the Internet.（介词固定搭配）
A. to; by B. with; on C. for; in D. about; through
26. —— What a beautiful sweater! How much did you _____ for it?
—— 198 yuan.（动词）
A. take B. cost C. pay D. spend
27. —— Must I hand in my exercise book now, Mr Zhao?（情态动词）
—— No, you _____. You may give it to me tomorrow.
A. needn’t B. mustn’t C. can’t D. may not
28. —— Kitty, will you go to see the film, cold Mountain this evening?（时态）
—— No, I won’t. I _____ it already.
A. saw B. have seen C. see D. will see
29. Susan is always the best in different exams in our class because she is a _____ girl.（语义）
A. helpful B. polite C. proud D. hard-working
30. Colours can change our moods and make us _____ happy or sad, energetic or sleepy.（非谓语动词）
A.to feel B.feeling C.felt D.feel
31. —— Do you know who designed the CD-ROM Around the World in Enight Hours? （被动语态）
—— Yes, It _____ by Nancy Jackson.
A. has designed B. designed C. was designed D. designs
32. ——Would you like to go swimming with me this afternoon?
—— _____,but I have a lot of homework to do.（功能话题）
A. I’d love to B. Yes, let’s go
C. No, I won’t D. It doesn’t matter
33. We’ll try our best to do the work with _____ money and people.（不定代词）
A. few; little B. a few; a little C. less; fewer D. fewer; less
34. I _____ my homework while my parents _____ TV last night. （时态）
A. did; have watched B. was doing; were watching
C. had done; were watching D. would do; were watching
35. There was a rainstorm yesterday. The flood _____ the old bridge over the small river.（语义）
A. washed away B. went away C. kept away D. put away