21. I’m a football fan. I’m interested in everything _____ is about the 2006 World Cup.（从句）
A. who B. that C. where
22.—— What are you going to give your mother for her birthday?（不定代词与形容词的位置）
—— I’m not sure. But I’ll buy her _____.
A. something special B. anything special C. special something
23. The boy was able to _____ himself when he was very young.（固定搭配）
A. dress B. wear C. put on
24. Cars cause most of Beijing’s air pollution. So the “No Car Day”campaign（活动）asks Beijing drivers _____ their cars at home one day each month. （非谓语动词）
A. leave B. leaving C. to leave
25. My school isn’t far from here. It’s only _____ walk.（数词加名词用法）
A. fifteen minutes B. fifteen minutes’ C. fifteen minute’s
26. Mount Qomolangma,“the roof（屋脊）of the world”, is as _____ as 8844.43 metres.（形容词用法）
A. high B. higher C. highest
27. —— How long _____ the film KING KONG _____?（时态）
—— For just several minutes.
A. did, begin B. has, begun C. has, been on
28. Good manners usually help people to _____ each other. （语义搭配）
A. get on well with B. get started C. get together
29. —— I’m sorry to hear that Bill failed the exam again.
—— Don’t worry about him. I’m sure that he will never give up until he _____.（动词的人称数的变化）
A. succeed B. succeeds C. succeeded
30. —— Could you tell me _____?（宾语从句）
—— Sorry, I don’t know. You can ask the policeman over there.
A. where the science museum is
B. how can I get to the science museum
C. where is the science museum
31. The drink is _____ delicious _____ I enjoy it very much.（状语从句）
A. too, to B. so, that C. such, that
32. Health is very important to us, We should eat more vegetables and fruit instead of _____ rich food.（形容词词组）
A. too much B. much too C. very much
33. —— If you want to protect your eyes from harm, which should NOT you do?
A. Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays（紫外线）
B. Stay before the computer screen and play games for long
C. Do eye exercises every day
34. Mr and Mrs Brown get 2,000 dollars in all from their work every month. The chart on the right shows they spend on clothing and food every month.（识图）
A. $ 800 B. $ 900 C. $ 1,000
35. Which stress of the following words is different from the others? （语音）
A. religion B. amaze C. climate