1-5 ACABC 6-10 ABACB 11-15 ACCAB 16-20 ACCBB
21-25 CADBB 26-30 CDCDA 31-35 DBBAC 36- 40 DCDBB
41-45 ACCDA 46- 49ADCB 50-53 ABAD 54-57 BADC
61. station 62. traffic light 63. left 64. bank 65. right
66. found 67. hotter 68. through 69. theirs 70. mistakes
71. served 72. luck 73. took 74. end 75. happiest
76. job 77. could 78. myself 79. who/whom 80. because
82. Toys to develop their imagination.
85. The Importance of Playing / Children and Play
86. old, enough 87. keep, closed, take 88. more, anyone, else/another, one
89. Reading is a good way to learn English.
One evening, when my mother was cooking in the kitchen, someone else called up. My mother hurried to the living room to answer the phone. She thought she would be back in a minute. Bu it was an important phone. They talked and talked and my mother completely forgot the cooking. When my mother returned to the kitchen, what did she see? The food in the pan as burning! What could she do? She took a cover of the pan and covered the pan immediately. In a second, the fire was put out, but her food was burnt. What a pity!