一、 1~10 CABCB BCABC 11~20 BACABBCEDA
二、21~35 CABDB CDACC BABAB
三、36~44 CADCB BCDAC
四、46~55 BBDAC CDABD 56~65 ADACC DBAEC
五、66. have 67. buildings 68. look 69. more 70. enough
71. but 72. first 73. finished 74. in 75. them
六、76．Where did you go (just now)?/Where were you (just now)? ...
77. When is it/When shall we go there/When are we going to help them? ...
78. What's wrong (with you)/What's the matter (with you)/What happened (to you)
/What's your trouble? ...
79. Much better/I am feeling much better/I am getting better and better/Not so good
/Not very well. ...
80. Many thanks/Thank you (very much)/Thanks a lot/Thanks for your help
/It's very kind of you. ...
Dear Ms Li,
I'm very glad to write to you. I have a lot of troubles theses days. Every day I have a lot of homework to do at school. I don't have enough time to sleep. I nearly have no time to do sports. My friends and I can hardly find time to talk, or play together. When I get back home from school, I'm not allowed to watch TV, surf the Internet or listen to my favourite music. I feel worried about them. I don't know what I should do. Could you please give me some suggestions?