1—5 ACBBC 6—10 CAACB 11—15 CBBAA 16—20 AAAAA 21—25 BACAA
26—30 ABABC 31—35 ACCCA 36—40 ABABB
41—45 AABAC 46—50 ABAAC
51—55 BABCD 56—60 AADBB 61—65 BABAC
66. twelfth 67. share 68. Heroes 69. months 70. beautiful/ wonderful
71. stolen 72. respect 73. professional 74. peaceful/ quiet/ tranquil 75.richer
76. Didn't 77. tallest of 78. which/ that, is 79. what/ all /everything 80. makes, to
81. Shall we go to the park? / Let's go to the park. / What do you think of going to the park? Etc.
82. How about going hiking? / Let's go hiking then. / Go hiking? / Hiking? / Etc.
83. So we must get ready for it this evening. Etc.
84. But my cell phone doesn't work now. / But my cell phone has been broken down. Etc.
85. Would you mind using my old one? / You can use my old one. Etc.
86. Address 87. Education 88. English teacher 89. Assistant 90. Excellent Student
One possible version:
Our school is not very large. It covers an area of about thirty thousand square meters, with only 500 students and 46 teachers. There are only three buildings in it, none of which is very tall. The largest one is a newly built teaching building. The second largest is the students' apartments and the third one is the teachers' apartments. The two apartments were both built in the year 1993. The school has one football field and two basketball fields, where we usually have happy hours after school. Trees and flowers are everywhere and we all love it.