（全卷共八个大题 满分：150分 考试时间： 120 分钟）
第 I 卷（共100分）
1. A. I'm fine. B. How do you do? C. Nice to meet you, too.
2. A. I'm Li Ping. B. I'm 15. C. I'm OK.
3. A. All right. B. No. I can't. C. A cup of tea, please.
4. A. No, I don't. B. Good idea. C. Good luck.
5. A. Sure, here you are. B. He doesn't think so. C. I can help you.
6. A. Yes, it is. B. You're welcome. C. Thank you.
7. A. Yes, he does. B. No. he doesn't. C. I don't know.
8. A. It's 6:00. B. It's 6:30. C. It's 7:30,
9. A. On a farm. B. In a school. C. In a shop.
10. A. By bus. B. By bike, C. On foot.
11. A. Henry. B. Henry's father. C. Henry's mother.
12. A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week.
听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容，从 A、B、 C 三个选项中选出正确答案．并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
13. It was a _____ day.
A. cold B. hot C. nice
14. The little girl wanted to buy _____.
A. some water B. some tea C. an ice-cream
15. Tom asked the little girl to pay _____.
A.$2 B.$8 C.$10
16. After Tom heard the little girl's words, he said ______ to her.
A. hello B. sorry C. goodbye
17. _____ is rich and famous now.
A. Mike B. Miss Brown C. Mike's friend
18. Miss Brown was the boy's _____.
A. teacher B. sister C. aunt
19. The boy's dream was to _____.
A. grow up B. go to school C. be rich and famous
20. It was _______ for the boy to make his dream come true.
A. easy B. difficult C. interesting
21. The boy became successful because ______.
A. he had a big house B. he had a friend C. he never gave up
从A、B 、C、 D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案，并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
22. I go to school ______ 8 o'clock in the morning.
A. at B. in C. on D. for
23. We like Mr. Green because he often tells ______ funny stories in class.
A. we B. us C. our D. ours
24. This is my twin sister Lucy. Both she and I ______ good at drawing.
A. am B. is C. are D. be
25. Yao Ming did a good job in the basketball match yesterday. He is my favorite ______
A. worker B. teacher C. dancer D. player
26. — You're new here, ______?
— Yes, I'm from Dujiangyan. I came here last week.
A. do you B. don't you C. are you D. aren't you
27. ______ he is only 8 years old, he knows more about science than his father.
A. But B. Though C. So D. Because
28. — What's your plan for the summer holidays?
— I've no idea, but I’ve decided ______ at home and have a good rest first.
A. stay B. to stay C. stayed D. staying
29. I didn't sleep ______ last night. I feel tired now.
A. well B. nice C. fine D. good
30. During the Spring Festival, the heavy snow stopped many people from _____.
A. go B. goes C. went D. going
31. — When shall we go to the museum, this afternoon or tomorrow morning?
— ______ is OK. I'm free these days.
A. Both B. All C. Either D. Neither
32. — Who's that boy reading in the garden? Is it David?
— It _____ be David. I saw him in the classroom just now.
A. must B. can't C. may D. shouldn't
33. — Rita, your Chinese is very good. ______ have you been in China?
— Since I was five.
A. How long B. How far C. How soon D. How ofen
34. Please ______ the dog for me while I'm away.
A. look at B. look after C. look up D. look out
35. I'm waiting for my friend. ______, I'll go shopping alone.
A. If she comes B. If she will come C. If she doesn't come D. If she didn't come
36. — Nancy, don't always _____ that old jacket. It looks terrible.
— But I think it's cool, Mom.
A. wear B. dress C. put on D. take off
37. — What bad weather!
— Yes. The radio says it will be even _______ later on.
A. bad B. badly C. worse D. worst
38.—_____you _____the film Harry Potter 5?
—No yet. I'll see it this Sunday.
A. Did, see B. Are, seeing C. Have, seen D. Do, see
39. Please tell me______. I have some good news for him.
A. where Robert lives B. where does Robert live
C. where Robert lived D. where did Robert live
40. — Ben, would you like to play football with us?
— ______, but I have to wash the dishes first.
A. No, I can't B. I don't want to C. Yes, please D. I'd love to
41. — What is your father like?
A. likes history B. is tall and thin C. likes eating meat D. is 40 years old
A terrible earthquake (地震) happened in Wenchuan on May 12, 2008. 42 people lost their lives and homes. During those days, a lot of stories about 43 could be heard. Here is 44 of them. After the earthquake, under a fallen building, some soldiers found that a 45 died in a very strange way. When they were ready to take her away, they were surprised to find that a baby in her arms was 46 alive. The baby was sleeping and 47 hurt at all. Between the dead mother _48 the living baby, there was a cellphone (手机) with a short 49 on the screen, "My dear baby, if you can survive (幸存) , remember that I love you." Everybody 50 when they read these words.
Besides this story, many other stories also moved (感动) us deeply. 51 these stories, we know more about love.
You're lucky if you're loved by others. You're great if you love others when you're in danger.
42. A. All B. Many C. Few D. No
43.A. home B. life C. love D. hope
44.A. one B. none C. some D. each
45.A. man B. woman C. boy D. girl
46. A. still B. often C. never D. not
47. A. is B. isn't C. was D. wasn't
48. A. or B. and C. also D. but
49. A. story B. film C. message D. song
50. A. smiled B. shouted C. laughed D. cried
51. A. From B. On C. To D. With
阅读下列材料，从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案，并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
At school many things happen to us. We may feel excited when we have success in a school play. We may feel sorry if we lose an important game. We want to keep the memory for the rest of our lives.
How to keep the memory? Our English teacher, Miss Wang, has taught us a good way of remembering things to make our own yearbook. What is a yearbook? A yearbook is a kind of book which is used to keep the memory of exciting moments. It's usually made at the end of the year.
Last December, we began to make our yearbook. First we chose the persons who had done something special, then some students interviewed (采访) them, some wrote down their stories, others took photos of them. Everyone in our class had something to do. Finally our teacher helped us to put the things together. We had our first yearbook.
All of us put a lot of love into making the yearbook. It is so wonderful that not only the students but also our parents and teachers will remember the special time for ever.
52. When we have success in a school play, we may feel ______.
A. sorry B. angry C. excited D. interested
53. Miss Wang's good way of remembering things is to ______.
A. buy a new book B. write down stories C. take a lot of photos D. make a yearbook
54. A yearbook is made to ______.
A. take notes B. keep the memory C. do our homework D. remember English words
55. Usually a yearbook is made in ______.
A. January B. February C. May D. December
56. We made our first yearbook ______.
A. without any help B. without putting our love into it
C. with the help of our teacher D. with the help of our parents
SINA —In order to let people go out more easily during the 2008 Olympic Games, Beijing is going to start a special bus line and seven more night bus lines. 40% of the taxis will be in service for 24 hours. The subway will run longer hours, too. (December 27, 2007)
YAHOO— An old man called Shen Yuanyan made five Fuwa toys with 6,000 pieces of paper. It took him a few months to finish them. Mr. Shen will make another five bigger Fuwa toys and send them to Beijing. (January 7, 2008)
BAIDU —The Olympic Flame (圣火) has arrived in Beijing, showing that the Olympic Games in China will soon begin. From today, the torch (火炬) will carry the Flame across the world. (March 31, 2008)
XINHUA —Yang Yang, a famous Chinese skater, received the Beijing Olympic torch
from a leader in Sanya, May 4, 2008. Yang ran the first 200 meters during the torch relay (接力) in Sanya, the first leg in the Chinese mainland（大陆) . (May 4, 2008)
57. ______ isn't mentioned in the news above.
A. The bus B. The taxi C. The subway D. The plane
58. The old man's Fuwa toys were made of______.
A. glass B. paper C. cotton D. silk
59. The torch has carried the Flame across the world since _______.
A. December 27, 2007 B. January 7, 2008 C. March 31, 2008 D . May 4, 2008
60. In the Chinese mainland, the first leg of the torch relay started in ______.
A. Beijing B. Chongqing C. Shanghai D. Sanya
61. There ______ of news about the Olympic torch relay here.
A. is only one piece B. are two pieces C. are three pieces D. are four pieces
Do you still get free plastic bags from the supermarkets? Things have changed.
China has banned (禁止) free plastic bags at shops and supermarkets, and people have to pay for using plastic bags. The rule started on June 1. It came because our country tried to make litter less. Making super-thin (超薄) plastic bags has also been banned.
The Chinese once used about 3,000,000,000 plastic shopping bags a day, and they have caused pollution of the environment (环境污染) . The bags have become a main cause of plastic pollution because they are easy to break and people throw them away here and there. So the Chinese people are encouraged to bring their own bags for shopping.
What kind of shopping bag is the best to bring? Some students in Chongqing have a good idea. They make their own shopping bags. They use old clothes to make cloth bags (布袋), and send them to their parents as presents. They also ask their parents and friends to use cloth bags instead of plastic ones. They think it is their duty to protect (保护) the environment.
62. People in China have to _____ now.
A. throw plastic bags here and there
B. collect plastic bags in the street
C. pay for using plastic bags at shops and supermarkets
D. use free plastic bags at shops and supermarkets
63. China made this rule because plastic bags were bad for the ______
A. environment B. litter C. shops D. supermarkets
64. The Chinese people are encouraged to bring _____ for shopping.
A. no bags B. free plastic bags C. their own bags D. super-thin plastic bags
65. Some students in Chongqing ______
A. ask their parents to make cloth bags B. make cloth bags themselves
C. pick up plastic bags everywhere D. buy cloth bags for their parents
66. What's the main idea of this article (文章) ?
A. Making super-thin plastic bags has been banned in China.
B. The bags have become a main cause of plastic pollution.
C. Some students in Chongqing begin to make their own shopping bags.
D. To protect the environment, free plastic bags have been banned in China.