例：How much is the shirt?
1. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a bookstore.
B. In a classroom
C. In a library.
2. At what time will the film begin?
3. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A.Their friend Jane.
B. A weekend trip.
C. A radio programme.
4. What will the woman probably do?
A. Catch a train.
B. See the man off.
C. Go shopping.i
5. Why did the woman apologize?
A. She made a late delivery.
B. bne went to the wrong place.
C. She couldn't take the cake back.
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的A. B. C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟;听完后，各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。
6.Whose CD is broken?
7: What does the boy promise to do for the girl?
A. Buy her a new CD.
B. Do some cleaning.
C. Give her 10 dollars.
8. What did the man think of the meal?
A. Just so-so
B. Quite satisfactory.
C. A bit disappointing.
9. What was the 15% on the bill paid for?
A. The food.
B. The drinks.
D. The service.
10. Why is the man at the shop?
A. To order a camera for his wife
B. To have a camera repaired
C. To get a camera changed.
11. What colour does the man want?
12. What will the man do afterwards?
A. Make a phone call.
B. Wait until further notice.
C. Come again the next day.
13. What would Joe probably do during the Thanksgiving holiday?
A. Go to a play.
B. Stay at home.
C. Visit Kingston.
14. What is Ariel going to do in Toronto?
A. Attend a party.
B. Meet her aunt.
C. See a car show.
15. Why is Ariel in a hurry to leave?
A. To call up Betty.
B. To buy some DVDs.
C. To pick up Daniel.
16. What might be the relationship between the speakers?
B. Fellow workers.
C. Guide and tourist.
17. Where does Thomas Manning work?
A. In the Guinness Company.
B. At a radio station.
C. In a museum.
18. Where did the idea of a book of records come from?
A. A bird-shooting trip.
B. A visit to Europe.
C. A television talk show.
19. When did Sir Hugh's first book of records appear?
A. In 1875.
B. In 1950.
C. In 1955.
20. What are the two speakers going to talk about next?
A. More records of unusual facts.
B. The founder of the company.
C. The oldest person in the world.