第一部分：听力理解（共三节：30 分）第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，共 7.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话，每段对话有一道小题，从每题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，听完每段对话后，你将有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话你将听一遍。
例： What is the man going to rend? A. A newspaper
B. A magazine
C. A book
1. What room does the man want?
A. Simple B. Double C. Twin
2. What will the man buy?
A. Vegetable B. Meat C. Bread
3. What does the man plan to do?
A. Go fishing B. Go joggingC. Go camping
4. How much is the change?
A. $8 B. $ 42 C. $50
5. What’s the weather like this afternoon?
第二节（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，共 15 分）
听下面 4 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几道小题，从每题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有 5 秒钟的时间阅读每小题。听完后，每小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。
6. When will the woman go to see the movie?
A. Friday. B. Saturday C. Sunday
7. Where will the woman sit for the movie?
A. In the front. B. In the middle C. At the back
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 9 题。
8. When will the two speakers meet?
A. On the 13th B. On the 14th C. On the 15th
9. What is the man doing?
A. Persuading the woman to accept his suggestion.
B. Making an apology to the woman.
C. Inviting the woman to lunch.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. Where are the two speakers?
A. In the library. B. In the café.C. In the classroom
11. What does the woman like about the summer school? A. The size of the class.
B. The math book. C. The teachers.
12. Where is the man planning to do?
A. Boston B. Washington D.C. C. New York
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 15 题。
13. Where does the speaker get information for the trip?
A. The internet. B. Travel agents. C. Guidebooks.
14. What public transportation does the speaker seldom take?
A. Planes. B. Buses.C. Trains.
15. What kind of hotels does the speaker usually stay in?
A. Hotels with low prices.
B. Hotels providing meals.
C. Hotels near sightseeing places.
第三节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，共 7.5 分）
听下面一段对话，完成第 16 至 20 五道小题，每小题仅填写一个词，听对话前，你将有 20 秒钟的时间阅读试题，听完后你将有 60 秒钟的作答时间。这段对话你将听两遍。
Customer Pick-up/Delivery Form
ApartmentNo.23, No.2 Front 17
One 19_ pizza withmushrooms and extra cheese
第一节单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，共 15 分）
从每题所给的 ABCD 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。例：It’s so nice to hear from her again. , we last met more than thirty years ago.
A. What’s more B. That’s to say
C. In other words D. Believe it or not
21. Volunteering gives you a chance lives, including your own.
A. change B. changing C. changed D. to change
22. Don’t turn off the computer before closing all programs you could have problems
A. or B. and C. but D. so
23. Shakespeare’s play Hamlet into at least ten different films over the past years.
A. had been made B. was made
C. has been made D. would be made
24. the course very difficult, she decided to move to a lower level.
A. Find B. Finding C. To find D. Found
25. --- Do you think Mom and Dad late?
--- No, Swiss Air is usually on time.
A. were B. will be C. would be D. have been
26. I have an appointment Dr. Smith, but I need to change it.
A. to B. off C. with D. from
27. Many countries are now setting up national parks animals and plants can be protected. A. when B. whichC. whose D. where
28. Hurry up! Mark and Carl us.
A. expectB. are expecting C. have expected D. will expect
29. When we saw the road with snow, we decided to spend the holiday at home. A. block B. to block C. blocking D. blocked
30. I took my driving license with me on holiday, I wanted to hire a car.
A. in case B. even if C. ever since D. if only
31. makes the book so extraordinary is the creative imagination of the writer. A. That B. What C. Who D. Which
32. --- So what is the procedure?
--- All the applicants before a final decision is made by the authority.
A. interview B. are interviewing
C. are interviewed D. are being interviewed
33. Experts believe people can waste less food by shopping only when it is necessary. A. why B. whereC. that D. what
34. If we a table earlier, we couldn’t be standing here in a queue.
A. have booked B. booked C. book D. had booked
35. --- You needn’t take an umbrella. It isn’t going to rain.
--- Well, I don’t know. It do.
A. mightB. need C. wouldD. should
第二节完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，共 30 分）
阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上讲该项涂黑。
A Leap（跳跃）to Honor
Leaping on a narrow balance beam（平衡木） is not easy. But Lola Walter, a 13-year-old gymnast, is an expert at it.
To perfect her skills, Lola 36 for four hours a day, five days a week. At the state championships in March, she finished seventh out of 16 girls.
That’s especially impressive. 37 she is legally blind, born with a rare condition that causes her eyes to shift constantly. She often sees double and can’t _38 how far away things are.
When she was little, her mom 39 that even though she couldn’t see 40 , she was fearless. So her mom signed her up for gymnastics when she was three. She loved the 41 right away and gymnastics became her favorite.
Though learning gymnastics has been more 42 for her than for some of her tournaments, she has never
quit. She doesn’t let her _43 stop her from doing anything that she wants to.
She likes the determination it takes to do the sport. Her biggest 44_ is the balance beam. Because she has double vision, she often sees to beams. She must use her sense of touch to help her during her routine. Sometimes she even closes her eyes. “You have to 45_ your mind that it’ll take you where you want to go.” says Lola.
To be a top-level gymnast, one must be brave. The beam is probably the most 46 for anyone because it’s four inches wide. At the state competition, Lola didn’t fall 47 the beam. In fact, she got an 8.1 out of 10---- her highest score yet.
Lola doesn’t want to be 48 differently from the other girls on her team. At the competitions, the judges don’t know about her vision _49 _. She doesn’t tell them, because she doesn’t think they need to know. Her mom is amazed by her _50 attitude.
Lola never thinks about 51__. She is presently at level 7 while the highest is level 10 in gymnastics. Her
52 is to reach level 9. She says she wants to be a gymnastics coach to pass down what she’s learned to
other kids 53 she grew up.
Lola is 54 of all her hard work and success. She says it’s helped her overcome problems in her life
outside gymnastics, too. Her 55 for others is “just believe yourself”.
36. A. runs B. teaches C. trains D. dances
37. A. since B. unlessC. after D. though
38. A. tell B. guess C. assume D. predict
39. A. suspected B remembered C. imagined D. noticed
40. A. deeply B. well C. ahead D. closely
41. A. task B. sport C. event D. show
42. A. boring B. enjoyable C. different D. unsatisfactory
43. A. talent B. quality C. natureD. condition
44. A. doubt B. advantage C. challenge D. program
45. A. examine B. express C. open D. trust
46. A. fearful B. harmful C. unfairD. inconvenient
47. A. to B. on C. off D. against
48. A. greetedB. treated C. servedD. paid
49. A. pains B. stresses C. injuries D. problems
50. A. positive B. friendly C. flexible D. caution
51. A. defending B. quitting C. winning D. bargaining
52. A. standard B. range C. view D. goal
53. A. until B. as C. when D. before
54. A. proud B. tired C. ashamed D. confident
55. A. plan B. adviceC. reward D. responsibility