M: Excuse me. Can you tell me how much the shirt is?
W: Yes, it’s nine fifteen.
How much is shirt?
1. What are the speakers talking about?
A. When to announce the news.
B. Who will attend the meeting.
C. What to discuss on Wednesday.
2. What will the man do?
A. Make tea for Christine.
B. Have a cup of tea.
C. Boil more water.
3. Why is Sheila late?
A. She argued with her boss.
B. She had to finish work.
C. She forgot the time.
4. What is the weather normally like?
5. What does the man mean?
A. He likes his professor.
B. He wants a new task.
C. He needs more time.
6. What happened to the man?
A. He lost his way.
B. He broke his phone.
C. His car broke down.
7. Why did the man fail to call the woman?
A. He had no coins.
B. He had no time.
C. He forgot the number.
8. How many pieces of clothing need to be cleaned and ironed?
9. How much is the extra charge for the quick service?
10. When can the man pick up his overcoat?
A. Tomorrow afternoon.
B. Nine o’clock today.
C. Sunday morning.
11. What do we know about the woman’s old job?
A. It offered better pay.
B. It was farther from her home.
C. It provided computer training.
12. What do we learn about the training?
A. It is paid by the woman.
B. It is partly done on work time.
C. It runs from Wednesday to Friday.
13. How does the woman feel about her new job?
14. What do we know about the man?
A. He smokes less than ten cigarettes a day.
B. He gave up smoking three years ago.
C. He is probably a long time smoker.
15. How often does the woman go to the doctor for a check-up?
A. Once every year.
B. Twice a year.
C. Once every three years.
16. How many test questions are discussed in the conversation?
17. What change will the test probably bring to the speakers?
A. They will exercise more.
B. They will work harder.
C. They will rest more.
18. Why does the man always carry his iPod touch?
A. To talk with his friends.
B. To pass time enjoyably.
C. To work while traveling.
19. What do we know about life ten or fifteen years ago?
A. People enjoyed life more.
B. The Internet first came into use then.
C. It was harder for people to get in touch online.
20. Why does the man think the sun is very important for his life?
A. It makes him more active.
B. It allows him to think over.
C. It gives him a feeling of comfort.