1. Our teachers often tell us not to play on the road.
2. Tree-planting Day is on March 12th. Every year people plant many trees on that day.
3. Look, this is our new teaching building. The art room is on the second floor and the computer room is on the fourth floor.
4. The weather in fall is sunny and cool.
5. Miss White is our English teacher. She's is a good teacher. We all like her class.
1. Is your birthday in April?
2. What can you do in summer?
3. What do you often do after school?
4. Do you like spring?
5. When do your family eat dinner?
1. --- Which season do you like best, Mike?
--- Fall, it's sunny and cool. What about you, Amy?
--- Spring. It's nice and warm.
--- Which season do you like best, Chen Jie?
--- I like winter.
Q: What's Amy's favourite season?
2. --- Do you like winter, John?
--- Yes, I like winter very much. Because I can make snowmen. Do you like winter, too?
--- No, I like spring. I can fly kites.
Q: Which picture is right?
3. --- Is your birthday in March, Mike?
--- Is it in January?
--- Oh, yes.
--- What's the date?
--- January 3rd.
Q: When is Mike's birthday?
4. --- Mike, when do you get up?
--- I usually get up at 6:30.
--- When do you eat breakfast?
--- At 7:00.
--- When do you go to school?
--- At 7:20.
Q: Which is Mike's timetable?
5. --- Do you often go hiking with your family on the weekend?
--- Yes. That's very funny. What about you, Chen Jie?
--- Oh, we don't go hiking. My grandparents live in the country. We often visit them on the weekend.
Q: What does Chen Jie often do on the weekend?
--- What do you do on the weekend, Zip?
--- Usually I watch TV and go shopping. Sometimes I visit my grandparents. What about you?
--- I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
--- That's fun. --- But not this weekend. --- Why?
--- The weather report says it's going to rain tomorrow. I can't play football in the rain. I can't go hiking, either.
--- Then come to my home. Let's watch TV together. --- OK.
Our school begins from September. We should study at school for five months. Then we'll have our winter holiday. It will last 30 days. During these study days, we have some holidays. In September we have Teachers' Day. National Day is on October 1st. And there is a very important day for foreigners. That is Christmas Day. It's on December 25th.