Ss write an essay about their daily abilities.
Step1 Say the time
1. Show the clocks and ask them: What’s this in English?
What time is it?
2. Show the way how to express the time.
1. Show a clock; ask the m to say the time
2. Show the picture and let them to say
3. What does he do?
4. If they cannot say, let them say in Chinese. Show the English of the action: get up,
5. Ask him: What time do you usually get up?
To the class: What time does he get up?
To show the sentences and read.
1. Do the others one by one in the same way.
2. Teach ‘take a shower’ and lead them to guess the time that Rick takes a shower
Step3 Listen and say
1. Listen to the tape and fill in the blanks, and choose one to say.
2. Listen and complete the timetable.
3. Ask them to talk about the shower schedule for Rick’s family.
4. Choose some pairs to say.
Step4 Look, listen and match
1. Let them look and match the picture.
2. Listen and match the time .
3. Show the pictures and let them to say again .
1. Let them to say the actions they do every day.
2. Show some pictures they may do, and let them try to say English.
3. Show the timetable and let them discuss in groups of 4.
4. Report what they get.
Write a short passage about the timetable they interviewed.